Magpie Concept is a MedComm agency that was established in 2020 and specializes in delivering different solutions to pharmaceutical companies, the medical community, and patients. The Junior Graphic Designer will play a significant role in providing these solutions by understanding the customer’s objective or pain point and transforming it into a real opportunity.
What do we expect from you?
• Creating static and animated digital assets, concepts and layouts for websites, social media platforms and emails;
• Demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches and working on layouts ready for print;
• Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts and developing interactive design;
• Producing print ready artwork for brochures and catalogues;
• Presenting finalised ideas and concepts
• Proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work;
• Stay up to date with industry developments and market trends to drive innovation;
• Managing artwork library with all artwork files;
• Ensuring a brand consistency across all design outputs;
• Liaising with the printers to approve print ready artwork.
• Attention to detail.
• Able to digest technical information.
• Ability to work on own initiative.
• Good time management and organisational skills.
• Graphic Design degree or equivalent.
• After Effects.
• Premier Pro.
• Microsoft office.